1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) a Doctor Who Club of Australia member; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry, unless stated otherwise on the competition entry page.
2. Competitions are not open to members of the Doctor Who Club of Australia directly involved in the running of DWCA or Culture Shock Events.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Entry to the competition is via the competition form on the website.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified on the competition page, and the Doctor Who Club of Australia reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. Winner(s) will be notified by email. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Winners for each competition will be announced in our website’s competitions section after the judging date of the competition.
9. Winner announcements will be made no later than 5 days after the closing date of the competition.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Doctor Who Club of Australia may require.
11. The panel of judges for each competition will comprise Doctor Who Club of Australia committee members, with Lauren Davis overseeing in her capacity as President.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
16. This competition is run by the Doctor Who Club of Australia.
1.7 We will not pass on any personal information we may collect about you by entering a competition.
18. The Doctor Who Club of Australia reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.