DATE: Sunday 11 October 2015
VENUE: 2nd Floor Club Burwood, 97 Burwood Road, Burwood NSW
AGENDA: The purpose of this meeting will be to consider and vote on four proposed amendments to the club constitution:
- Item 1 – Modify procedures for the right of appeal of disciplined members (Section 12)
- Item 2 – Modify responsibilities of committee members (Section 13.1)
- Item 3 – Modify procedures for the appointment of committee members (Section 15.2)
- Item 4 – Modify procedures for the removal of committee members (Section 19)
The proposed amendments can be found here.
To be eligible to vote, you must be both:
- A fully paid-up DWCA member for at least the previous 12 months (1 year), and
- 16 years of age or over.
If you are unable to attend the meeting but would like to vote, please send a letter to this address by 8 October:
The Returning Officer DWCA
95 Hamrun Circuit
The letter must include the following:
- Your name
- Your DWCA member number
- A list of the proposed constitutional amendments (Item 1, Item 2, Item 3 and Item 4) and a clear statement indicating whether you are FOR or AGAINST each individual item.
A vote in respect of only one membership number per envelope is allowed.