DATE: Sunday 13 August 2017
VENUE: 2nd Floor Club Burwood, 97 Burwood Road, Burwood NSW
AGENDA: President’s Report; Treasurer’s Report; and Election of Office Bearers.
Any candidate standing for election as an Office Bearer (President, Vice President, Secretary or Treasurer) must be a current DWCA member who has held membership for a minimum period of five years, including at least one year immediately prior to the election. Additionally, they should be able to commit to duties including but not limited to:
- Attendance at monthly committee meetings in the Sydney metro area;
- Attendance and assistance at bimonthly day events in the Sydney metro area, plus Trivia Night and other special events;
- Attendance and assistance at third-party events, including set-up of the Club Shop;
- Regular contribution to email discussions;
- Assistance with quarterly mailout of Data Extract magazine.
To nominate for an Office Bearer position, download a form below and fill in the following information:
- the name of the nominee;
- the address of the nominee;
- the Club member number of the nominee;
- a statement that the member wishes to nominate for a specific Office Bearer position (a person can only nominate for one position in any election);
- the signature of the nominee;
- the date of the nomination; and
- the signature and the Club member numbers of two members endorsing the nomination.
The form must be submitted to the following address by 13 July:
The Returning Officer DWCA
PO Box 870
Eligible nominees will be notified by the Returning Officer once nominations are closed and invited to submit a statement to be provided to members in support of their nomination.